If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some puppies eat too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the countless shapes and sizes, permitting you to customize the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits consist of usually having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in special color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are often collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Berwick in Savannah, GA. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (912) 349-5058 to find out more!