The Best Array of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some puppies eat too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the countless shapes and sizes, permitting you to customize the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits consist of usually having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in special color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are often collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming in Savannah, GA. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (912) 417-2149 to find out more!
Took my special fury daughter to Wolfgang on Bull st and the girls there were superb...I was able to book in advance, they text me reminders of my appointment, the girls were prompt, professional, and treated my little lady with love. My fury daughter looked amazing and it took no time to get her done unlike PetSmart you drop off your dog and several hours later you might know and might not know if your dog was finished. Wolfgang texted me and called me 30 minutes prior to being done. Hands down, my new home to get my fury daughter looking like a princess. Thank you Wolfgang!!!
Red Eye Film Productions
My dog is groomed here about once a month and that’s all she needs! Friendly service, great pricing, and expert level grooming. She smells like a blueberry for like three days afterwards 😂
Sam took amazing care of our dog at woofgang! He can be a pain to groom at home and we have had some issues with other places before but had a totally great experience. Our pup came back clean and happy as can be. Would definitely recommend and will be back next time we are in town!
We love this place!
Our furbabie loves going there.
We have been going 6or 7 months. Akeen is a great groomer.
They really care for our Buster. I know this because he loves going.
AnnieLou R Rob-Fig
It’s been a struggle to find a place that can groom my cats. None would groom my girls right and I’d always get them damped/still wet, it was like as if they had no patience to groom them. So I tried out the one in Berwick. Jill did such an amazing job and was so kind. She did what I was looking for in my cats groom and knows a lot about how to care for cats, which I love. Made me feel very comfortable and not worried. Definitely will be going back. My girls are so happy right now haha.