The Very Best Choice of Collapsible Pet Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Collapsible Pet Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some puppies eat too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the countless shapes and sizes, permitting you to customize the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits consist of usually having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in special color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are often collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Starland in Savannah, GA. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (912) 417-2149 to find out more!
We love it here!!! I have been here several times with my cat and when I recently got my dog they were so kind and helped me pick out everything I needed! I bring both my animals to be groomed here (who are both rescues and timid around people) and they have always done an amazing job with grooming them as well as making them feel safe and comfortable in the process. I would never take or leave my animals anywhere that I did not completely trust and I am completely confident that they will take the best possible care of my babies. My animals are afraid of a lot (especially people) but every time I pick them up from Woofgang they are so happy and love all of the groomers and employees. This is a great place and you can tell that they really care about the animals they groom and want to provide the best service possible :)
The groomers here took excellent care of our bichon and were done ahead of schedule. His fur had gotten so matted and he had sand spurs in his fur. They fixed him up and made everyone happy! Would recomend.
Our Bella loved her time at Woof Gang.
This place is amazing; I cannot walk by without my dogs "putting on the brakes" to go inside and get treats and love from the employees. Everyone is so super friendly, helpful and give my pups so much attention. The groomers are top notch!!
Always take such amazing care of my dog... they treat her like she was there own. Wouldn't go anywhere else for grooming, treats, food or toys. Great selection and better care in helping.