The Very Best Selection of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pup. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous colors, shapes, and designs, permitting you to customize the dog dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Some of the advantages consist of usually having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in fancy colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are often collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Sandfly in Savannah, GA. We stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (912) 446-1110 for more information!
Our Local Dogs Love Us
I’ve been bringing my Yorkie in for a bath and groom for quite awhile. He’s 14 now and healing from a torn ligament.
Delaney is the best, very gentle and patient.
Pat, at the desk, is so nice and friendly. Love this location, I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Quick groom x2 hrs. Pleasant staff
Brought in my old man chow chow mix with arthritis to be groomed and they were so gentle and good with him. His appointment was quick despite him having a lot of hair and needing a shedding treatment and he left feeling so much better!
Delaney did an excellent job grooming Little Pea! She's always so helpful with recommendations as well.